Affordable Housing Management
Regional Operations Manager | Affordable & Supportive Housing
Back to Job Seekers Career Page
Location: San Francisco, CA
This organization’s platform is stable, they have an excellent reputation nationally, they’re well capitalized, and they’ve been in business for several decades. This team-oriented, mission-driven organization’s national platform offers unique opportunities for professional growth and development as well as a highly tenured and supportive Senior Leadership team who values promoting from within.
· National leader in multifamily Affordable Housing Development & Management
· AHF Top Nationally Ranked Owner
· One of the most experienced Affordable Housing Owner/Operators in the country
· Professionally managed, well-run & business-minded organization with an employee-centric, mission-driven culture
· Strong pipeline of new, ground-up developments and acquisition renovation projects across the US
· Enjoy benefits like national training opportunities, early Fridays in the summer and being part of an organization whose reputation opens doors
We’ve been engaged by the Regional Vice President of Property Operations in the search for an Affordable Housing Property Management leader for a Regional Management position. We have already placed 21 professionals with this organization, and the last 8 professionals we placed started with this company during the shelter-in-place ordinance. Our client has been looked to as a leader by other organizations in our niche for best practices during the pandemic.
· Absorb growth and onboard new properties into your portfolio to meet the demands of this organization’s robust Acquisition & Development pipeline
· Our client’s vertically integrated structure promotes consistent cross-collaboration and close working relationships with numerous internal teams including Resident Services, Development, Compliance, and more, providing the opportunity to be heavily involved throughout Development, in creating and implementing budgets, and in working cohesively with Resident Services teams
· Ensure that rent collection procedures are followed and benchmarks are achieved, occupancy levels are at budgeted levels and higher, if possible, and property budgets are developed and managed proactively, contracts are regularly reviewed and negotiated, and all regulatory compliance requirements and reporting are followed, monitored, and completed
· Responsible for ensuring that physical guidelines are achieved at each property, in accordance with expectations of ownership and/or Operational Excellence as well as adherence to the preventative maintenance schedule established for each property
· Fill all property staff positions with competent, qualified professionals and ensure that positive, collaborative internal and external relationships are fostered and maintained and that requests are responded to in a timely manner
· Confirm that resident concerns are appropriately addressed in a timely manner and that the site staff are providing great customer service to residents and working closely and effectively with Resident Services and third-party service agencies to meet the ownership's service objectives at each location
One of the professionals we most recently placed in a similar position shared, “My experience with this organization has been nothing but joy. Everyone is really down to earth, supportive, and values your feedback and opinions. They have done a really good job in providing me with all of the tools and resources I need to be successful and efficient. The management and leadership teams are so genuine and are a wonderful representation of the company’s mission and values."
If qualified, please contact:
Kelle Ketchum | Director, National Executive Search & Professional Recruitment
303.495.5624 | firstname.lastname@example.org