KM Search Partners is a National Executive Search and Professional Recruiting Firm. KM Search Partners provides professional and C-level executive search for Real Estate, Development, Investment Management, and Infrastructure as well as related Finance and Business Services Nationally. KM Search Partners provides Executive Search for Affordable Housing and Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC). KM Search Partners provides executive search in Denver across multiple industries. KM Advisory Services provides values-based knowledge management consulting that enhances organizational performance and optimizes long term value. Executive Search for Affordable Housing and Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC). Executive Search and Professional Recruitment for Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate. Affordable Housing Executive Search and Recruitment. Affordable Housing Recruiting. Recruiting for Affordable Housing. Affordable Housing Search Firm. Low Income Housing Tax Credit Executive Search. LIHTC Executive Search Firm. LIHTC Recruiting. Affordable Housing Executive Search Firm. Low Income Housing Tax Credit Executive Search Firm. Affordable Housing Jobs. Affordable Housing Careers. Jobs in Affordable Housing. LIHTC Jobs. Jobs in LIHTC. Careers in LIHTC.
Researcher/Administrative Support Opportunity - Immediate Need
Performance driven Researcher/Administrative Assistant opportunity directly supporting Managing Partner’s business development, and revenue generation activities for a boutique national retained search and professional recruitment firm. Great culture in a small, entrepreneurial environment with a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
KM Partners’ national Executive Search and Professional Recruitment practice areas are dedicated to Tax Credits (LIHTC, NMTC, Historic, & Renewable Energy), Multifamily, Affordable and Senior Housing. We partner with clients and place industry-specific professionals throughout the United States, including C-level Executive Leadership, Middle Management, and experienced Associates across industry professions. We’ve established national brand recognition through a focus in practices areas in rapidly growing national, niche sectors, and propelled our competitive advantage through a consultative approach and by tracking a few of our firm's performance metrics:
• 90%+ Stick Rate – professionals we’ve placed since our inception still with the client we placed them with today
• 90%+ Close Rate – retained searches we’ve successfully closed since inception
• Research, source, and identify industry-specific companies, contacts, and candidates throughout the US and input all contact information into company database.
• Create Managing Partner’s Strategic Call Plan: Business Development contacts, leads, candidates for active searches, track & Schedule follow up’s, etc.
• Utilize company database, contact management B2B database, LinkedIn Recruiter, industry-specific trade association memberships, and other database and contact management resources.
• Strong resolve and resourcefulness to find information online about industry-specific companies and contacts.
• Common Sense and good judgement
• Advanced Organizational Skills
• High efficiency and strong work ethic
Possible Permanent Position with Growth Opportunity or Frequent Contract Engagement
Performance driven opportunity with potential to grow into a permanent position as Researcher/Executive Admin support for the Managing Partner that could lead to overall operations, marketing, and performance support as company continues to grow. Also open to frequent contract engagement.